Libris Web Viewer Release Notes
Changes in 22.214.171.124
• Change to allow request emails.
126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52
• Internal Builds*
Changes in 184.108.40.206
• Corrected an error which under certain circumstances would prevent system settings from being picked up.
Changes in 220.127.116.11
• Changed to pick up new system settings to allow control over what appears in the hint window (which appears when hovering the mouse over a booking) and in the booking details window.
• Changed to pick up new system setting allowing the default page to be either the week calendar or the day calendar instead of requesting the user to select which calendar they wish to view.
Changes in 18.104.22.168
• Corrected an issue with a quote or double quote at the beginning of a booking description causing the booking to not display properly.
Changes in 22.214.171.124
• Corrected an issue with the drop down calendar when trying to select a different month or year with Internet Explorer.
• Corrected an issue with the Day View defaulting to the nearest Sunday.
• Corrected an issue with the date heading on the Day View.
Changes in 126.96.36.199
• Corrected an issue with Internet Explorer 7 with popup forms appearing behind headings on the main screen.
Changes in 188.8.131.52
• Redesign layout to fit window better.
• Change popup forms to appear within the same browser window rather than opening a new browser window.
• Add a Key form to show the colours and the booking types they relate to.
• Remove calendars at the top of the window and allow the date to be changed by using a drop down calendar.
• Other general improvements to layout.
Changes in 184.108.40.206
• Added a System Setting to block the client name and reference to be hidden.
Changes in 220.127.116.11
• Added a System Setting to allow the chart to be refreshed automatically (requires Libris 18.104.22.168 or later).
Changes in 22.214.171.124
• Speeded up the loading of the main chart page.
• Improved the booking details window so that it does not have to connect to the server to switch pages.
Changes in 126.96.36.199
• Fixed a problem where the display was messed up when a description
contained a special character such as a quote symbol.
• Added a System Setting to allow for overriding the default date
format (requires release 188.8.131.52 of Libris to change).
Changes in 184.108.40.206
• Corrected a problem causing slow load times under certain circumstances
• Internal Build*
Changes in 220.127.116.11
• Corrected the display of long continuous bookings over more than one day
• Added "Setup" and "Teardown" to the hint window where relevant
Changes in 18.104.22.168
• Setup and Teardown times were missing from the booking chart and the booking details
Changes in 22.214.171.124
• Corrected a problem with expanding and collapsing folders when using Internet Explorer 4 or 5
Changes in 2.0.4
• Fixed a problem where the earliest and/or latest time for the chart
are not being picked up correctly from the system settings (when the
chart start and/or end times in the system settings is still the
• Corrected the wrong vertical positioning of bookings on the chart
when Windows display settings are set to Large Fonts (120DPI)
• A number of changes to ensure the Web Viewer works properly with Firefox
• Changed to allow folders to be expanded and collapsed
• Internal Build*
*NOTE: Internal Builds are used when making
customizations for clients, and for testing within Crucial Software.